Tuesday, June 3, 2008

F-A-M-I-L-Y

My parents try to get our family together once a month for dinner...at least those of us that live nearby...so off we went to our monthly family dinner...this time on a Saturday so we could be a little more rambunctious than we are on our normal Sunday evening dinners. We decided to bring along Rock Band to break in the folk....the result---pure entertainment!
the locals with "Bunka"

Cole admiring the talent

Buddies for life!

Allison got bored after a while and recruited Grandpa to go in another room and read her stories...her favorite pastime at their house.

Ever see a grandma rock out like this??? I think not!

3 comments:

Tami said...

That picture of your mom is AWESOME.

Shannon and Andrew said...

That is a sweet picture of your mom. Rock Band $200, picture of mom PRICELESS

amandamenghini said...

I could always tell your mom had a bit of a wild side...you can tell her I said that, too :)