Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Memorial Day Relaxation!!

I love this yearly tradition! Dan and the boys went golfing with their dad in the morning and then Shannon and I met them later at their dad's house for a good ole' BBQ and pool time! We really had a great time together--it seemed like a while since we had a kick back day together like that. The boys seemed extra relazed too which was extra nice to see!
Me and Shannon by the appetizers...what's new?

Compliments to the chef! (see previous picture for the chef's teacher...thanks food network!

Pappa, Nick, and Kedra shootin' some pool...

Cole's latest gift we LOOOOOVE!! Mmmmmwa!

The gang!

Shootin' some Bball

Gavin takin a rest....notice the evidence of snacking on Shannon's sleeve :)
Can you beleive that view?

Andrew caught the fattest lizard I've ever seen...but in the process the little guy left his tail behind in attempt to escape!
We topped it off with s'mores at the fire pit! Ahh....we're ready for summertime!

8 comments:

Megan Conrad said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! What cute pictures, and cute kids in them:)

Tami said...

Love the spit up picture.

Eve said...

Looks like the perfect day!

4HandyKids said...

Nothing is better than a day with family!

Christian and Karina said...

Sounds like so much fun, sum sum summertime!

Emily Parks said...

hi Krystal,
Great picture of your mom. Gotta love those moments. Anyway, It's been a while, I think the last time I saw you was Amanda's bridal shower.
Have a good day.

Ashley and Aaron said...

Looks like a great Memorial Day! Aaron and I have a tradition of playing softball every Memorial Day and this year was no exception...even though it rained and hailed! Not quite the picturesque summer day you had :)

Sandra said...

That looks like so much fun! I love the lizard!