
Lot's of mom's love summer because they like to have a break in schedule and have some down time--not rushing out the door in the morning, being lazy and slow paced....well when you have really young kids those days are pretty much every day so for me, I decided that this summer, it was time for some structure. (I'm sure it will change when my kids are in school.) I made Allison a chore chart with these cute little chores that you put in the pockets and they have a picture of the chore on it so Allison knows what the ... brother stickers--Hallelujah!!!!
Other than that, we've pretty much been swimming and sleeping and swimming and sleeping and Allison has found some new projects like cutting and pasting,

(Allison wanted to cut coupons with me so I gave her some to cut up and she even cleaned up every piece afterwards-and earned a sticker!!!)

...and coloring masterpieces,
and Cole has been discovering treats like lollipops.
I love how he can wander around the house in a diaper all day and show off his tan against his bright white hair. Summer is here!
No comments:
Post a Comment