Friday, June 27, 2008

The one and only...not anymore!!!!

Close encounter with Britany Spare-ribs- a.k.a. us at the pig races

Cole, whatd's a cow say?

Cute chicks

Best buddies

F-A-M-I-L-Y

This is the only picture I was able to take home from the Del Mar Fair (I know it's the San Diego County fair but to me it will always be the Del Mar Fair--just like Qualcomm with always be Jack Murphy!) Anyway, like I posted earlier, I somehow left my camera at the fair...not yet discovered or returned <<---insert--until now!!!!>>...and this is the only picture I have from the fair...cute though huh? We went in the evening right in time for the pig races (my fav) then we went to the petting zoo---WISH I had pics and videos from that-they were so cute! Then we took the kiddies to the little rides. Dan's mom brought little Drew with her and joined us at the fair. So Drew and Alli had a good old time going on the little rides together. We then ran through the exhibits...same old same old...in the same places as every year----plus we don't really have money to splurge right now...thank goodness for the Costco SD fair pack! YAY! Anyway, I always love the tradition of hitting the fair in the summer....

4 comments:

Eve said...

I love Cole's expression in the first one!

Heather said...

Hi Krystal! This may sound a little strange. But we found your camera at the fair! I just happend to Google your name that was on your Disneyland Passport and this is the first site that came up. I contacted Disneyland to contact you with my phone #. If they don't get a hold of you, you can just e-mail me. I hope you see this soon so I can get your camera back to you.

Ashley and Aaron said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley and Aaron said...

The comment above mine is crazy! I can't believe someone found your camera and then found your blog and posted a comment! Those pics are cute...I want to get some taken of Aaron, Finn and I...there's just something about photo booth pics that makes me smile.