Since Dan has been laid off, I've had to get my middle console lid fixed in my car- $200... fix the broken fruit drawer in my fridge-$95...and now, the most depressing of all, I somehow left my digital camera at the Del Mar fair between the last ride Allison went on and the walk to the car, not realizing it until the next morning I went to get the pictures off the camera....$160+
So I suppose that's why my blog has been silent for the last few weeks. I'm trying the take it all in and take a deep breath to move on. Thanks goodness I download my pictures frequently so I do have most of them...not to mention I use my nicer Cannon often too so I'm not completely out of luck...so with that, I will catch up a little with our latest excursions...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Bummer on the camera. I love the "Del Mar" fair too. Looks like summer is off to a great start
I do miss the days before the kids were in school, enjoy it, it will be gone before you know it!
Post a Comment