To add to the excitement of Dan's family events, his youngest brother, Jordan, graduated this week from Torry Pines High School. It's crazy to see how much he has changed over the past few years especially. I met Jordan when he was only 11 years old and now he is an adult! He really looks like a young man now. He's off to college in a few months and it will be strange to have him so far away from home. I just hope he can figure out how to do a load of laundry! We love you Jordan! Congratulations!
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Class of 2008
To add to the excitement of Dan's family events, his youngest brother, Jordan, graduated this week from Torry Pines High School. It's crazy to see how much he has changed over the past few years especially. I met Jordan when he was only 11 years old and now he is an adult! He really looks like a young man now. He's off to college in a few months and it will be strange to have him so far away from home. I just hope he can figure out how to do a load of laundry! We love you Jordan! Congratulations!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a fun weekend! Tell Jordan great job for us:)
Congrats to Jordan! I too met him when he was around 11...crazy how time just flys by!
Post a Comment