
Dan and I had to talk in "code" for weeks. We tried to go a few weeks ago but Cole got pink eye. Then I got sick. So Dan and I kept planning a day when we could go to the big "D" as we called it. I'm sure she'll figure that one out pretty soon. After Dan had his last day at Innovative, we decided it was a perfect time to go! And best of all---it was nearly business-call free!!!!! YAY!
Here is Allison before getting her first season pass picture!

More photography by Allison...

We went on Wednesday which was PERFECT weather! I was really excited because Allison is finally 40 inches which means she can go on most of the bigger rides now! But of course when I tried to take her on one...Star Tours....she was afraid to even stand in line with R2D2 and C3PO talking to her. So we tried the "boat ride" instead--I told her there were bunnies on it!
Here's us before the big drop!
She was scared a few times especially in the end where she tucked her head in my armpit. But she was sooo excited afterward that she went on the big ride and according to her "We got dripping wet!"
Other shots you've seen a million times over-


5 comments:
That looks like fun! That is awesome that she likes Splash Mountain already.
Ah - I'm jealous you got her to go on Splash Mountain! Funny maybe if we combined our kids we could get them to convince each other to go on their favorite rides. Jake loves Star Tours. It was fun running into you that day - and the weather WAS perfect. One day me and Brent will get to go on Splash Mountain... I hope.
such a cute shot of allison riding the horse!
I am bummed we missed out. You guys look like you had a great time
So cute! She is the perfect age for Disneyland. I think I might get passes again in the fall so we will have to try to go sometime. See you Thurs night!!
Post a Comment