
Dan's brother Nick finally proposed to his girlfriend, Kendra! She has been waiting for some time and even though she always asked him, "when are you going to ask me?" She was actually surprised when he finally did it! I feel so lucky to have been blessed with such amazing sisters-in-law, and Kendra will be a sweet addition to my new sisters! We are just about the same age almost to the day. We just wish they lived a little closer so we could see them more often. The day after he proposed, we had a nice dinner together where we met each other's families. Her parents are some of the kindest people I've met....it doesn't surprise me with the kind of girl Kendra is. Her mom was so sweet and was prepared for the kids, providing them with treats and a coloring book for the restaurant. I can tell she is very ready to have grandkids....but she might have to wait a while if it's up to Nick! We're glad they've made the next step....now let's just hope I'm not fat and pregnant at their wedding which is tentatively in a year! Congratulations guys!!!
1 comment:
How great is that?! What a cute couple!
Post a Comment