Thursday, June 19, 2008

Do you have it?


A while ago, I let someone borrow my book-- On Becoming Babywise--it was marked up real well and highlighted. Now I have someone who wants it but I don't know where it is? So, do you have my book?

4 comments:

lauren said...

I think I HAVE IT! Ill look around ang get it back to you. SORRY!

Unknown said...

Oh please Lauren, you can't just apologize... you have to have an official duel now.. ten paces, turn and shoot, the whole bit. That's how we settle things like this around here. Krystal is mad cause your been thievin her goods, and you're mad cause she done called you out in front of the whole gol'durn town. We'll see to it that somebody's pushin' up daisies before the dust clears.

Shannon and Andrew said...

I guess I am the one who is going to have to do the duel. I have the book and I hope you wont be too mad that I have been thievin your goods.

The Dobrons said...

Sheesh. I guess the post sounded mean aarrrrr.