Ha... one time I bought this play kitchen at the used baby stuff store for the kids. Brent was not happy with it. It did look kinda girly... it ended up going back to the store. Dads are funny about their boys. Oh, and those Elsinore outlets are dangerous. We always spend too much money there too. I can't believe you went there in this heat though, and with the kids! You are brave.
I love all the new updates. I can't believe that Dobes was getting his hair highlighted. I don't know if Matt will be able to not tease him about that one! Brit's nursing apron is so cute. I'm glad to know that you are selling them. I will have to come by and see what you have.
When they have older sisters, what can you do. Drew loves his sisters toys, dolls, pink shoes and especially their headbands. Andrew doesn't like it much either. Drew's favorite thing is still balls.
4 comments:
I won't tell. There's a few things I can't tell James about too.
Ha... one time I bought this play kitchen at the used baby stuff store for the kids. Brent was not happy with it. It did look kinda girly... it ended up going back to the store. Dads are funny about their boys. Oh, and those Elsinore outlets are dangerous. We always spend too much money there too. I can't believe you went there in this heat though, and with the kids! You are brave.
I love all the new updates. I can't believe that Dobes was getting his hair highlighted. I don't know if Matt will be able to not tease him about that one! Brit's nursing apron is so cute. I'm glad to know that you are selling them. I will have to come by and see what you have.
When they have older sisters, what can you do. Drew loves his sisters toys, dolls, pink shoes and especially their headbands. Andrew doesn't like it much either. Drew's favorite thing is still balls.
Post a Comment