Friday, August 3, 2007

Let's GO Padres!




Dan got us tickets for "Mormon Night" at the Padres. I didn't see one sign about it being Mormon night while we were there but whatever. Poor Dan. Hasn't been to a winning game yet this season. This night wasn't any different. But the kids had a good time! Grandma and Grandpa Humberstone came too and Allison wouldn't leave Grandma's side. Her favorite part was watching the Friar do his dance moves on this platform. I must say, I'm not sure I want her learning his dance moves...he wasn't moving like a friar should. Cole was soo good too. It was his first game where he was actually awake. He was sporting his matching beanie and sweater. He was trying to impress the chicks. He got ooooed and awed over all night. We left while we were losing at the bottom of the 8th inning and then as we were driving home, the Padres tied it up, only to lose by the time we got home. Maybe we'll make a winning game by season end. Sorry Dan!

1 comment:

The Staffieri Family said...

Fun pictures! We are going tonight. Matt is like Dan, I think he is 0 for 8 this season when he goes to the games! Bummer!!