

We give Cole a bottle for his feeding right before bed and lately, he's been sooo hungry for that feeding AND sooo tired that he's content to sit in his cars seat and hold the bottle and eat all by himself like a big boy. It's been so nice because instead of sitting there giving him the bottle, I can use that time to rush around and clean the kitchen and pick up the family room. So I was rushing around and Cole was being so quiet...then I found out why!:)
3 comments:
Awh, so cute! What a good boy he is Krystal! Yeah, I nurse that last feeding and I'm in Holly's room a good 20-30 minutes feeding her before bed. It must be really nice to just hand Cole the bottle and let him have at it! He's gettin' old. ;)
So cute, Krystal. he is really a charmer!
Such cute pics. I don't think he looks anything like Ally did. They looked alike when they were babies, but totally have their own looks now. I guess that it good since they are different sexes
Post a Comment