Thursday, August 16, 2007

Hey buddy! It's ok

So Dan was watching the kids while I had a night out with the girls. Cole has been having issues at night where he is super tired but won't sleep and just wants to be held but one thing that does make him happy is his big sister! When I can't get to Cole yet to make him happy, I tell her, "Go make Cole happy-tell him it's ok." So she goes to him and says, "Hey buddy! It's ok, don't cry." He looooves his sister and she sure loves him!!

2 comments:

kyle said...

I sure hope Margo will do the same for her little sister. Ali is such a sweetheart.

The Staffieri Family said...

I love that! Ellie always calls Nicolas Buddy and it is so cute. It is so fun to see them start interacting and having Allison play the older sister role!