Thursday, August 16, 2007

Nursery


I'm so happy that our nursery split into two classes. Since they've split, the older kids (Allison's class) get to do some structured activities. I loved this activity they did a couple weeks ago where they glued some pretzels in the shape of a temple. Allison loves temples. Everytime she sees one, she points at it and says temple! temple! And after we acknowledge it, she is sure to point it out again and again until it is out of sight. She also thinks that the Princess castle is a temple..or any castle for that matter. I think the temple looks like a castle too so I can see how she relates the two. Here is her proudly showing off her work.

1 comment:

James said...

Nursery is so much fun. Cameron has now entered "nursery world". I was told he was a very good boy today.

Alli's Temple is beautiful.