So I was at my friend Karina's baby shower and we got her this really snazzy baby carrier. Since I had a little baby who could fit in it, we decided I should demonstrate. It's actually quite comfortable--more than the Baby Bjorn but the thing I liked about it was that you can wear the baby on your back--way more convenient for trips like Disneyland where I periodically have to pick up Allison and doing that with Cole in a front carrier makes for a very interesting maneuver. Anyway, it's called an Ergo baby carrier. (Excuse the absolutely retarded look on my face in the last picture.)
Friday, August 3, 2007
Backpack Backpack
So I was at my friend Karina's baby shower and we got her this really snazzy baby carrier. Since I had a little baby who could fit in it, we decided I should demonstrate. It's actually quite comfortable--more than the Baby Bjorn but the thing I liked about it was that you can wear the baby on your back--way more convenient for trips like Disneyland where I periodically have to pick up Allison and doing that with Cole in a front carrier makes for a very interesting maneuver. Anyway, it's called an Ergo baby carrier. (Excuse the absolutely retarded look on my face in the last picture.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment