Thursday, August 30, 2007

Random

Here are a few random things I thought I'd post--
Cole loved the fish tank at the pediatrician's office--he was so brave getting all his shots too :)



Here is a fabulous demonstration of how handy the nursing capes are that Shannon and I are selling. We gave this one to friend as a gift. She is a beautician and was able to conveniently feed her new baby while highlighting Dan's hair. See the baby's little feet poking out! We sell them for only $20 and they are a great gift!!




The interfaith counsel planned a cool new Monday Night Family activity. They had a showing of Monster's Inc. at the Community Center and all the kids wore their PJ's. They served pizza and it was actually pretty fun. It was a nice change from our somewhat cheesy lessons each week.

1 comment:

James said...

You are selling them? Are you making them too?
That is really cool.