Hi Danny and Krystal! Your kids are so cute, I can't believe how big they are getting. I am having our baby on Tuesday so I probably won't be posting for a little while, but it will be fun to keep in touch with you guys.
I hate ants too. The way they feel when they are crawling on your body. Yikes. I hope they vacate your house soon. They are definitely unwanted house guests.
2 comments:
Hi Danny and Krystal! Your kids are so cute, I can't believe how big they are getting. I am having our baby on Tuesday so I probably won't be posting for a little while, but it will be fun to keep in touch with you guys.
I hate ants too. The way they feel when they are crawling on your body. Yikes. I hope they vacate your house soon. They are definitely unwanted house guests.
Post a Comment