Friday, May 2, 2008

April Fisher...soon to be April Alexander!

I was able to help throw a bridal shower for one of by best friends, April Fisher. We had it at my parents' house and can you believe we fit 30 people in their family room! It was a moment in history! It is exciting to share such a cool time of life with my good friend.

Here are all the fisher girls!!

April's oldest sister, Amy did a great game where we saw how much April knew about her hubby -to-be. She asked April questions and if she got is right, she got a lay (she lives in Hawaii) and if she got it wrong, we got to tie a pipe cleaner to her somewhere. In the end, the Lays meant how blessed she would be in her marriage and the ties meant how many kids they would have! I think we counted 9--the number of kids in her future hubby's family!





April's sisters, Leah and Laura made these divine cupcakes...we each had to try every kind of course!


The future in-laws....sweet family.
Some favorite gifts--a cute apron--April has great talent in the kitchen--she's ahospitality management major.
And our friend Amanda drove 6 hours from Arizona with her two kids just to be here for April and she put this together--we all wanted one!

I had the opportunity to go with April through the temple for her first time and it really was a great experience. April--you are an amazing woman and I'm so excited that you have found the love of your life! You'll be a fantastic wife and whopefully one day soon :) a great mother! Good luck on wedding day!!!

2 comments:

Shannon and Andrew said...

It looks like a happening party. I love that frame. It looks so cute.

and peanut makes three... said...

So Fun! Please tell April Congrats and that I love her!