Nice pics- you had a vision! I liked the pics you took at the temple- especially the one of nate and April's hands.....where were you and your camera at MY wedding? he he ;) It was good to see you!
great job taking pics krystal!
Oh please Wendy...I have no flash for my camera and none of them compare to your work! It didn't help having my two munchkins running around!
WOW! She is just beautiful!What an amazing couple they make and I have to say that you did an incredible job on the photos.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Nice pics- you had a vision! I liked the pics you took at the temple- especially the one of nate and April's hands.....where were you and your camera at MY wedding? he he ;) It was good to see you!
great job taking pics krystal!
Oh please Wendy...I have no flash for my camera and none of them compare to your work! It didn't help having my two munchkins running around!
WOW! She is just beautiful!What an amazing couple they make and I have to say that you did an incredible job on the photos.
Post a Comment