
Last Saturday as we were running errands together, we came across this little safety fair and decided to check it out. While Dan took Cole up to drive a firetruck, I was taking their picture, and I lost Allison. Not for long-she pretty much ran for her life because she didn't want to go in the fire truck. About 6 firemen pointed the way to find her. She was terrified. Maybe Cole will be a fireman when he grows up!


Also, Allison has been practicing writing her letters and she has discovered how to write an "A"! They usually end up sideways or upside down but she is so proud of herself every time!
2 comments:
Cole looks so handsome in that fireman helmet.
You should get Allison a cheap digital camera. I got one for $10 at the after Christmas sales last year to give to Savannah this Christmas. I hope it actually works! =)
Post a Comment