Saturday, January 26, 2008

Addicted yet?




Yes I know I've already done a post on Rock Band but it is so fun and it gets more fun with fresh players. We have our FHE lessons on Sunday now and do a family activity together on Monday night...so as you can guess, the FHE Monday night activity was--you guessed it-Rock Band. Allison and especially Cole has SUCH a good time. And here's some fun we had today with Dan's family.

5 comments:

Tami said...

That picture of Cole rockin out with the drumsticks is awesome! Looks like he really wants to be a rockstar someday.

Not quite Utards said...

So stinkin' cute... i wanna play!!!

KaraLyn said...

It was fun to look at your blog, and see your cute little ones. The Christmas house was the Huish's off of Valle Verde. I don't remember going there with your family, but they have been doing it for quite awhile. If you drive down Duenda in December, there are signs telling you where to go.

Jessica said...

I am obsessed with guitar hero. The kids looked like they had a blast playing the drums. You can start your own little rock band now.

jess said...

krystal- i just saw your comment on my blog... i think i may have found blue lily through your blog - i guess that makes sense. i hop around so much, i start to lose track of who is connected to who! anyhow- i'll give you the credit for finding her then, so thanks!!! I'm really excited about the session and it is so fun to win something for once in my life! anyhow - it's so good to stop into your blog every once in a while and see your little family grow! love it....