
So my new goal....I say "new" like I haven't had it as a goal before- my goal again this year is to be better about being on time--no early-- to church, which should be easier this year since it's at 12:30pm. Funny thing is I think I did better when it was 8:30am than 10:30am. Anyway, so of course I'm running around Sunday morning and can't even do Allison's hair cute. I guess it doesn't help when you try to do it and accidentally burn her ear just a little and then she won't come within 50 feet of you when you say--"It's time to do your hair!" At least Cole cooperated with the hair doing.
So here is the picture that is taken just for posterity's sake. This is the kids in their cute Christmas Sunday clothes. There I did it.
1 comment:
Cole looks so much older in that pictures. Very cute.
Post a Comment