
So a few girls and I are getting together with our 3 yr-olds for a taste of preschool and so we started at my house a couple weeks ago. We just do play time, then a book and craft/activity, then lunch. We read Green Eggs and Ham for our book and then we made green eggs! It was really fun seeing the kids get into it...and they actually liked them! Allison now asks for green eggs sometimes when she's hungry. James thought it was a little strange and I swear you would never know that little Rachel is such a big eater. It was really fun and I'm glad Allison will have a little bit of structured time and some friends to play with! Not to mention it will be nice to have a couple hours to get some quick errands done.
1 comment:
Yea for pre-school! You had the best idea- the twins love it and oh yeah, I love it too.
Post a Comment