Oh my goodness! That's awesome! Cole needs to show Sean the ropes. He's scared to death of standing and walking. He clings onto me for dear life!
What a big boy he is! YAAAY! How old is he now? What an accomplishment!
What a cutie! Tell everybody hi for us. We miss you guys!:)
I can't believe he is that old already. I swear he is growing up faster than anybody else. Such a cutie.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh my goodness! That's awesome! Cole needs to show Sean the ropes. He's scared to death of standing and walking. He clings onto me for dear life!
What a big boy he is! YAAAY! How old is he now? What an accomplishment!
What a cutie! Tell everybody hi for us. We miss you guys!:)
I can't believe he is that old already. I swear he is growing up faster than anybody else. Such a cutie.
Post a Comment