The morning after Christmas, can you guess where we headed?!?! BACK to San Diego where I met some girlfriends I grew up with, for breakfast.

Then Dan and I did too much sale shopping, and that evening, we went to Matt Carpenters for a sort of Poway/RB reunion. It was my group of friends growing up in high school and we pretty much all have families now! It was a little nuts with lots of kids running around but it was a lot of fun to see faces that I haven't seen in years.







We headed home that night and both kids fell asleep--poor things. But the next day??? Back to San Diego. We visited with Kacy before she left and then went to the a post-Christmas party we attend each year with people we grew up going to church with. The kids all grew up so they stopped having Santa visit but now all the kids have kids so I think Santa might make an appearance next year! After spending a couple hours there, we took our kids to Dan's mom's to put them to bed which went smoothly, and then headed over to another sort of reunion party with some friends Dan grew up with, to play games...our new favorite-dominoes. We got back at 1am to Dan's mom's and after chatting with his mom for an hour, we decided to go to bed and that's when the call came about Shannon in labor. Deep breath. So now we're all caught up and you got more information about my Christmas than you ever wished to know:)
3 comments:
you need to post that picture we took at breakfast so I can save it! Unless we all looked scary or something...
It sounds like you had a lot of fun with reunions! Maybe someday we'll be able to see you again, too! :)
Hey Krystal! ITs shelly(Brown) Collins. Its so fun that I found your blog. Your family is so cute!! I was told about this little poway reunion over Christmas but couldnt make it cause we went to Denver where my parents are now for christmas.IT looks like it was tons of fun! I hope you are doing good! So fun to see your blog!
Post a Comment