Does anyone have a rolling baby walker that Cole can borrow? He is really seeming to want to move around but he's not even close to walking. I just don't want to spend money on one right now so anyone anyone?
Hey Krystal - I've got one. It's nothing fancy, but works great for getting around. My boys always loved those things. I couldn't survive without them. As long as it doesn't get so thrashed I couldn't use it for another kid - you are totally welcome to borrow it! Just call me.
2 comments:
Hey Krystal - I've got one. It's nothing fancy, but works great for getting around. My boys always loved those things. I couldn't survive without them. As long as it doesn't get so thrashed I couldn't use it for another kid - you are totally welcome to borrow it! Just call me.
You can borrow ours too.
Post a Comment