Out of our whole family watching these fires on TV....the first person to see my parents' house??....Kacy- all the way in Utah!!! She didn't have audio on her camera but here's the proof she recorded from the TV. That really solidified it for my parents. Although they haven't been allowed back still, it sounds like they can come back tomorrow morning. Check out the video of my parents' house--with green grass- miraculously untouched. See my sister's blog for the two segments of video.
http://mollerfamily4.blogspot.com/2007/10/our-house-shown-on-newsuntouched.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am so glad that their home is okay. I am sure it would of been so hard losing that home for them and especially for you and your siblings. That is the home you all grew up in.
Hey Krystal! It's Brittany Campbell, well Bruce now. I saw your parents street on TV. Do they still live on Cresciente? I can't believe after all these years I recognized it. I am SO glad they are safe. How scary for you guys. Your family is adorable! Hope all is well. my blog is thebrucefamily.blogspot.com
We're all so glad the house is safe. It's a shame about the rest of Westwood, though. It still doesn't seem real. Have your parents been let in to see yet? When can they move back?
Hey Krystal! I'm so glad about your parents house! It is pretty crazy, all that has been happening. They always said tithing was your fire insurance. Now I believe it :)
Post a Comment