Monday, October 29, 2007

Happy Birthday Dinner

Brothers will always act like brothers no matter how old.


Aren't they handsome?



The Dobron Originals



Tom and his wife Jodi


Shannon and Andrew


Me and Dan


Nick and his girlfriend Kendra


Jordan and Dan at it again


Well, we have such busy lives now that it seemed impossible for the Dobron family to get together with Pappa Dobron (Dan and Shannon's dad) so we finally made plans to celebrate not just Jordan's birthday from October, but Shannon and Nick's from August, and even Dan's birthday from June. I was glad I brought my camera to capture some of the fun. I'm not sure the others in the restaurant liked my flash going off constantly though...oops.

2 comments:

Shannon and Andrew said...

Krystal those pictures turned out awesome. I think we need to enlarge the one of the "orginal" dobrons for my dad. That pic turned out great. I will need to get those pictures from you.

Brittany said...

You know? I have 6 brothers, and the youngest is 30. I don't think the rough housing EVER ends. It's what makes getting together as family fun though. My husband wrestles his brother who is my age EVERY single time we go to Utah to see them! It's fun being around family.