Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Family Night
We had an interesting FHE this week. I of course always get stuck with the difficult lessons where they go over Allison's head. I know we don't have to do those lessons but we're using this FHE book and just going through each lesson. This week was the story of the "Widow's Mite." First confusing part...I made Dan the widow. Second, the pot that we were putting our coins in was a black plastic cauldron we have as a Halloween decoration (hey--you just use what works right?) Allison liked putting the coins in from her big pile of coins. I only gave Dan a few cents and we explained how the widow put in all she had. As I was telling the story I'm like---she...uh he... oh whatever. Anyway, at least she liked the coloring part. We colored a picture of a hand holding a coin to give away. So afterwards, we were playing around and we took off this walker part of our exersaucer Cole sits in and we were trying to get him to walk. he did pretty good! After, he must have not felt well from all the exersion so he decided that when Dan picked him up, he was going to puke all over him. Dan had gotten a spot on his pants at dinner and wet it down to clean it. No use, Cole took care of the rest of his pants...and shirt...and ear. Too bad it was sweet potatoes for dinner. Not the greatest smell coming back out let alone going in. Sorry Dan!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Way to go Cole!!!
Post a Comment