If you don't have Blue Lily pictures gracing the walls of your house....get on it!!!! See Blue's Portfolio site here Or Blue's entertaining blog here Blue Lily is on Facebook too!!! Go become a friend!
Beautiful! I like the contrast of the dark background and the bright colored clothes. Can't wait to see what your next adorable baby looks like! You two make some cute kids!!
oh my GOSH!! you're kids are BEAUTIFUL! not that i would expect them to be anything but, considering you are mighty fine lookin' yourself! talk about good genes! i'm excited your newest babe-- we'll have to arrange a 'meet and greet' for our little ones! miss you! hope you're doing well!
8 comments:
Beautiful! I like the contrast of the dark background and the bright colored clothes. Can't wait to see what your next adorable baby looks like! You two make some cute kids!!
Wow! Those are awesome pictures! I love the one of Alison in her pink tutu
oh my GOSH!! you're kids are BEAUTIFUL! not that i would expect them to be anything but, considering you are mighty fine lookin' yourself! talk about good genes! i'm excited your newest babe-- we'll have to arrange a 'meet and greet' for our little ones! miss you! hope you're doing well!
The cutest, really...I am in complete awe. I am in love w/ the first pic of them kissing...so SWEET!!
If I ever have an extra $400 lying around, one of my wildest dreams is to get her to do our pics someday. Sigh. Lucky duck.
These pictures are beautiful! I love the colors your kids are wearing.
so adorable! what cute kids! when is #3 coming around?
These are SUPER CUTE! Good job Wendy! But she had great subjects to work with. :)
Post a Comment