I have to capture these...when they're getting along so nicely. It must be documented-

Disneyland....
Look at those happy faces. Man we got worn out...having fun. Thanks for the fun trip Shannon!





Then we headed to the beach which was supposed to be 74 and warm. It wasn't...the windchill factor made it like 54. See goosebumps.

Shannon and I sat in our chairs wrapped in towels to keep warm...it didn't seem to bother these content kiddos.

Where's Waldo..I mean Audrey. For some reason, they had created this huge cliff of sand at the short that was pretty steep and slanted down like 5 feet. It made it kinda hard to see the kids playing by the water. Well, suddenly, we couldnt' find Audrey. Then the people around us started looking around concerned and we were like...how would she have disappeared that fast?! So we started yelling for her, nothing. Then Shannon looked down the slope. There, hidden in the sand, was Audrey blending into the sand...the little stinker. Do you see her?

LOVE this new toothed smiley face!


Growing up, my family went to the beach A LOT...like most weekends in the summer as I remember it. We would stay aaaaaaallll day and just soak it all in. We lived about 30 minutes from the beach (when the 56 freeway wasn't built yet). Dan on the other hand, grew up 5 minutes away and rarely went. He hates the sand....and so does this fellow...
1 comment:
love the pictures. it looks like so much fun!!
Post a Comment