I had to get some shots of the kids in their cute Easter outfits. I totally forgot to put on Cole's adorable white linen hat for church...dang! And I couldn't find the blue button for Alli's green flower headband so we stuck with white. Se la vi.
I love this group of pictures...Cole loves to be just like his big sister...the good the bad and the ....eeeeeewe!
What are you doing?

Hmm...I think I'll try that too...



After naps (thank goodness) we headed to Shannon's for a beautiful Easter dinner. It was so nice having our families together there. It was the Dixons, us, Dan's mom and Nani, his brother Jordan, Nick and his fiance Kendra, Dan's dad, and his wife Jodi, and my parents. It was a big group and we had the most tasty food. Homemade rolls, ham, Mom Dobron's to-die-for cheesy potatoes au gratin, this addicting rasberry/cottage cheese fruity mixture, zucchini and corn. I'm salivating just thinking about it again. Jodi bought the kids little Easter gifts...the girls got cute scarves (so in style) and the boys got hot wheels with a little ramp launcher...they were in heaven. Kendra and Nick got us sees suckers (yum!) and a cute little daisy plant...mine has surprisingly lasted under my care for two weeks so far. It was a beautiful Easter Sunday!
Jodi and the boys with their new toys.

Dan and my parents
3 comments:
Such. cute. kids.
Mom and Dad look good in this picture. =) Love the picture of Ali and Cole with Ali's arm around Cole. So cute! I need to get better pics of my two girls!!!
hysterical pictures. love it!! i want to know how to make those headbands. i want one for myself and my girls. loooove them
Post a Comment