


I've known Adrea since middle school. We've kept in contact through a multitude of ups and downs she's been through in her life. She's got too adorable boys and has been a single mom for a while now. She met an amazing man a little over a year ago and now they have gotten married and turned her family of two boys into a family of 4 boys! His two boys stay with their mom throughout the week...but they seriously look like they are all brothers. She looked AMAZING and beautiful as always and it was fun to surprise her by showing up at the wedding. It was an intimate wedding with mostly immediate family and some extended family members. I'm pretty sure I was the only friend there...it was so great to be a part of this new transition in her life and to see that she finally has someone who is really going to take care of her. Hopefully one day in the near future, I'll be able to see them sealed in the temple!!! I attended the wedding quite a few weeks ago, but I'll have to admit that I haven't posted about it because of the hideous picture of me standing next to this beautiful bride. Ugg. SOO not looking forward to looking haggard next to all these bridesmaid beauties in July. But it's not about me right??....what is about me is upcoming extended family pictures at the end of July.....I can only pray the fat face is gone by then.
6 comments:
please tell me you are joking. you look GREAT! i think my belly was about that big around 4 months...
Awww.... I miss Adrea. Does she have a blog or Facebook or anything? Give her some love from the Cartwrights next time you see her. What a gorgeous bride!
whatever Krystal - you look GREAT!
Krystal- you could never be fat!
OK, maybe fat isn't the right word...swollen?
i just saw you today and you looked soooo cute in your adorable CR shirt. those bridesmaids better watch out your gonna still the show with your hot mamma ness!!
i love this girls dress it is so feminine and soft!!
Post a Comment