I remembered late the night before about the annual community Easter egg hunt that we're always running late to in the morning. I was determined to be on time with the kids. So we were...and we were freezing. Allison upgraded to the hunting area where no parents are allowed inside. She went for all the crayons boxes...those really sucky waxy ones that you want to throw away. She ended up with 11 of those and about 6 little drawing pads. Cole totally cleaned house in his arena. Lots of snacks...goldfish, sunchips, fruit snacks and gummy bears. Cole was nice enough to share with Alli since he got way more goods than she did. He also didn't notice as we walked back to the car that she was pick-basketing and putting his goodies in her basket. We dumped them all together in a bowl when we got home so it didn't really matter anyway I guess.


In addition to being on it with the Easter egg hunt, I was determined not to have to keep the kids up late to fit in the egg dying---until I realized that the egg dying kit we had consisted of stickers, dippers, and crayons...and no dye pellets (those were used last year and I didn't realize it was the same box. So I raced to the store and we dyed eggs late into the night. (I hate fat face pregnancy pictures of me--bleck!) Cole's a doll though.



Then, the cruelty of 8:30am church sunk in so I got EVERYTHING ready the night before...laid clothes out, bowls and spoons on the table for cereal, church bag packed....
1 comment:
You guys have 8:30am church now? UGH! BTW, you don't have a fat face AT ALL! I know how you feel though, I hate late pregnancy pics of myself too! Love you!
Post a Comment