funny. I think people without kids think that the whole leash thing on your kids at Disneyland is bad enough. Now I'm trapping my kid in his bed. Pathetic.
I'm with Jana. If he's gunna get out, you might just wanna start the "big boy bed" thing now and save your crib from more thrashing. We have the locks switched on our boys' room too. It's worked great!
I am waiting for Addie to learn to do that. She is a climber and I will die when she learns how to get out. We put a lock on the outside of Margo's room too. It was the only way to keep her in her room.
My friend had really sharp pains when she was about 30 weeks along when she went to the Dr. they told her to take it easy. The pain was pretty bad but it would come and go. Turns out she had gall stones and had to have her gall bladder (i think i'm spelling that wrong??) removed when her baby was about four months old. I don't know if that helps but maybe ask your Dr. what they think??? Good luck.
7 comments:
Duct tape!
funny. I think people without kids think that the whole leash thing on your kids at Disneyland is bad enough. Now I'm trapping my kid in his bed. Pathetic.
I just converted carmen's crib to a toddler bed and put the lock on the outside of the door... It worked great.
Oooh, when you figure this out let me know. Finn has just become an expert climber and I know he will break out of his crib any day.
I'm with Jana. If he's gunna get out, you might just wanna start the "big boy bed" thing now and save your crib from more thrashing. We have the locks switched on our boys' room too. It's worked great!
I am waiting for Addie to learn to do that. She is a climber and I will die when she learns how to get out. We put a lock on the outside of Margo's room too. It was the only way to keep her in her room.
My friend had really sharp pains when she was about 30 weeks along when she went to the Dr. they told her to take it easy. The pain was pretty bad but it would come and go. Turns out she had gall stones and had to have her gall bladder (i think i'm spelling that wrong??) removed when her baby was about four months old. I don't know if that helps but maybe ask your Dr. what they think??? Good luck.
Post a Comment