I got him this really cool toy for his birthday, which now will sit on the shelf until Christmas because the request came in loud and clear, Drew wanted a GOBLIN for his birthday. I should have taken a picture of it...I'll have to add that in later. But I whipped one up in record time. My mom made us bouncing goblins when we were little and I've carried on the tradition in our own family. When Drew visits, he pretty much doesn't let one out of his grip. I used an orange T-shirt for the fabric and I cut out a little goofy goblin shape for the body, add some pom pom balls glued all around, stitch on a face,add some yarn for hair and for the finishing touch-- an elastic string attached at the head for bouncing! Tac it to the ceiling and viola---an instant Drew pleaser! (Here are some pictures of the goblins at our house so you get the idea!)


Happy 3rd Drew Bubbies! (Check out that cake! Way to go Shannon and Andrew!)
2 comments:
those are so cute!!
That looks like a lot of fun. I should try to make them for my girls.
Post a Comment