Sunday, November 2, 2008

Our Halloween!



7 comments:

Liz said...

Ha ha! Thanks! :) Cute kids and great costumes. I wish I was as creative. I'm "a mom" every year at Halloween. I need one of those shirts that reads, "This IS my costume." :)

The Gardners said...

Cute Costumes. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

The Brockbanks said...

That is the perfect costume for you. You look great! I am such a party poop. I haven't dressed up since I was ten. Maybe next year:)

irenehuggins said...

Hi Dan! Belated Happy Halloween to you and your family, and Andrew's family as well. Marianne told me about your blog site, and I just wanted to keep in touch. Hope you and Andrew are doing well. Take care! - Irene Huggins

Jessica said...

They all look so cute sitting together!

Laura said...

you all look so awesome

Christian and Karina said...

Love the costumes! You make a perfect I dream of Jeannie, Jeannie! You are so cute!