Wednesday, March 26, 2008

It's finished!


I finally finished Gavin's baby blessing outfit! I've used this pattern before but I used snaps on the back. This project's lesson--->button holes. Not bad if I do say so myself. It was fun--(even if I did complain a little.)

9 comments:

Shannon and Andrew said...

All I have to say is I LOVE IT. Thank you so much for making it for Gavin. You are the greatest. I can't wait to see him in it. Love you

whitty-acres said...

that is QUITE impressive! way to go kwistow!

Not quite Utards said...

Awesome! It looks great, Krystal! Way to go! Must be nice to have that done. So, what's your next project??? =)

Not quite Utards said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jana said...

Great job!

Tami said...

I still can't believe people actually MAKE clothes.

lauren said...

it turned out so cute, shannon and gavin are very LUCKY.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If ossible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aparelho de DVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aparelho-dvd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Brittany said...

I don't know who Tami is, but I am totally with her on this one. I can't believe people make clothes. My sewing machine only makes blankets. Basic BASIC blankets. Where can I find a sewing machine to make clothes? Nice job though, it looks so cute!!