
On Monday Allison had a chance to hang with the boys at the Wild Animal Park. We crammed everyone in my Tahoe and drove down to see the wild animals..we should have realized that to see wild animals, all we have to do is get a bunch of boys together...and Allison...and let them do as they will. :) It was a great time!Here are the pics to prove it...
Cole liked running around and carrying a big stick.
He wasn't sure how he felt about the whole getting wet thing...but I think he liked it.

MY personal favorite exhibit at the Zoo or Wild Animal Park is the Gorillas. They were being quite lazy that day which left a gorilla eating leaves off a branch as the most exciting part of our viewing.


Of course we had to eat lunch which had little to do with eating and a lot to do with playing on a playground and in this cool jeep.

I was really glad we got to see the elephant show before we left, although Cole had pretty much had it by then and the jokes were painfully lame...but other than that, I'd say it was a pretty perfect day at the Wild Animal Park!

(Picture courtesy of Allison Dobron--pretty good if I do say so myself...watch out Wendy!)
2 comments:
Love Cole's walking stick.
Looks like you guys had a blast!
Post a Comment