
Then later that week, we went to this music class for kids down in San Diego with my mom's ward, and afterward, we stopped to see Grandpa. It was such a windy day and Dan and I had just bought a kite for Allison so Grandpa decided we should break it in. We had a really fun time--it was a perfect kite-flying day.





Then on the weekend, we decided to head over to the beach! I'm excited for Cole to be mobile this summer at the beach. He doesn't stray far--I just prefer a walking toddler at the beach over the infant that doesn't like the wind. I love his little Hawaiian shirt he has on.

Dan tried to pretend he didn't fall asleep at the beach but I have the picture of his mouth gaping open to prove it. Just admit it!

Last week Cole perfected some signs so we can hear a little less --"eh?? eh??"
Here are his best two..."more" and "finished"...we're working on some more
Then, this weekend, after our ward temple night, we went to dinner and had way too much fun and laughing for being non-drinkers. We stayed the night at my parents' since they watched the kids for us and after being treated to breakfast at Denny's we took a walk to Lake Hodges behind my parents' house. We parked down the street and walked over someone's now empty lot and down their surviving deck and saw all the beautiful regrowth since the fire. There are bright orange, yellow and purple flowers on the surrounding hills. It was nice to see how green and beautiful everything is instead of being black and burned.




And that's the haps with the Dobrons.
4 comments:
Dan is totally asleep on the beach. I love the pics of you guys out by the flowers. It is amazing to see how the earth regenerates itself...the new growth after the fires
Yeah Cole! Good signing.
Looks like lots of fun. Cole is signing so well! What happened to your Dad's arm?
You are such a fun mom- your kids are lucky!
Post a Comment