Sunday, February 10, 2008

God bless Panda Express

Sorry for the mushy gushy picture but Wendy just took our pictures this weekend and since it's V-day this week and Dan and I already celebrated on Friday by indulging ourselves at Ruth's Chris (with a gift card of course-Thanks Pete!)I decided to make a shout out to good 'ole Panda Express. Yes, that is where it all began.
P.S. Isn't he hot?!



And after that came these cute buggers...

8 comments:

Tami said...

Your pictures turned out so good! I saw them on the Blue Lily blog... I love the ones of you and Dan. So romantic.

lauren said...

lucky. i love them. and seriously could your kids be any cuter?

jess said...

so, so, cute. what a beautiful family you have!! i'm so excited for our session!

Shannon and Andrew said...

I am so glad he found you and that you are a part of our family

Michelle said...

Wow! You guys look like a family of models!! Gorgeous!

Jessica said...

I love all your pictures. I saw them on blue lily and they are so cute. I would like to have wendy take our family pictures some day.

Jen's Life said...

What great pictures. You guys look great! I can't believe how grown up your kids are now! They are so cute!

Chantel said...

Your pics are so cute! Isn't Wendy the best? Check my blog... I think I have something of yours!