Saturday, October 31, 2009
Halloween, Halloween, Hallow Halloweeeeeen.
Since my kids never want to be anything really cool for Halloween, I still don't bother sewing costumes....although I think it would be cool. Kaitlyn dressed up as Minnie Mouse (thanks Kacy for that one!)....she seriously was the cutest little mouse ever. Cole was a pretty cool Spiderman (thanks to Tami for lending us that costume)...and can we all guess what Alli was?? Tinkerbell...again (and we'll thank Shannon for that one) do I seem cheap suddenly? Hey it works right? Anyway, I have pictures from Halloween from my old old camera which has suddenly gone missing so we'll see if they ever make it on this post. I love the tradition we've started with the Dixons of having Chili before we go trick-or-treating together. There was a haunted house on the Dixon's street and Dan took Cole in it. Nice dad. He said that Cole was literally shaking but he said it was cool when it was all done. Maybe next year I'll be ahead of the game and have my kids' costumes together before the last minute scramble!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment