Thursday, July 16, 2009
The wedding!!!
Oh man....lots of planning, lots of celebrating, lots of stress!! For me at least...having an unexpected pregnancy putting my due date 4 days before a wedding where I was to be a bridesmaid made things....interesting. After buying 4 different sizes in the dress, I finally chose the best one, right after having the baby...sadly, it's a size I hope not to fit again. Anyway, the wedding went off without a hitch! My kids were awesome and during the wedding, Cole and Kaitlyn took a long nap in the air conditioned car with my mom. My mom was a LIFESAVER!! She was at my beck and call and she was a HUGE help! I couldn't have made it without her. Plus, she's great company :) Dan looked so handsome in his tux and gave really one of the most amazing, heart felt best man speeches I've ever heard. People were laughing, then crying, then cheering and clapping, and it all ended with a standing ovation!! I was proud...and felt so lucky to have such an amazing husband...I think all the ladies were jealous hehe:) The food was delicious, the music was fun, and the company was great. We stayed until our kids absolutely conked out and then headed for home....it took us 2 1/2 hours to get home from Irvine!! There was an accident blocking all lanes at 1 in the morning! I was sooo tired I barely made it home by 2am. Needless to say, we were zombies the next day, recovering from the celebration! I didn't get my camera out until right before we left so everyone is all sweaty and exhausted in my pictures...but I figured...the photographing was in good hands...Bluelily's!!! It was fun having Mr and Mrs Bluelily around too:) And hopefully, we'll get to post Dan's speech that Benny captured on video. Kendra looked beautiful as ever and Nick couldn't keep that big grin off his face...he snagged a good one!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow...kudos to you for doing all this stuff right after having a baby! Your little girl is beautiful. Congrats!
Noni was telling me how wonderful Dan's speech was I hope you are able to post it. :) I love the colors of the wedding, looks like it was a lovely day!
Post a Comment