
I had Rubios to go which was the greatest idea ever...no working in the kitchen and wondering if the food was alright! We had a great turn out--especially for it being pulled together so last minute. Dan was a bit confused at first...but the whole night turned out perfect! My favorite part was the eulogy given by his best friend Matt and memories shared by all.


We gathered around and everyone mentioned something about Dan-- an experience they had together or just something they love about him. After that night I thought,"now we can have this baby!!"The black umbrellas gave a nice touch...probably one thing that confused Dan...the weather was great!
I love my sweetheart and we love having friends over and eating! It was a perfect night! Thanks Brit for all your help!!
3 comments:
It was a fun night! You did great! Happy Birthday Dan!
What fun!!! Derek turned 30 in May, I wish I was clever enough to do something like that.
Super fun night! Thanks for inviting us!
Post a Comment