Thursday, July 2, 2009

Last visit to the beach before quarentine

So I've been wanting to go to the beach for a while and now that summer is here...I'll be having a baby and won't be able to deal with the sand and the sun...so our last day before the baby was to come...I decided...I'm going to the beach!!! We had the perfect day...it was a bit cloudy but the sun broke through and I have to admit that I said a little thankful prayer because it felt like it was a perfect day made just for me. The kids LOVE the beach and they had a ball digging in the sand and running away from the waves. Speaking of waves...we went to a small...short shore part of the beach and the waves kicked us out eventually as the tide came all the way to the rocks!!! I was SOO glad to get a beach day in before we're stuck at home for a while....but if anyone wants to brave the beach with MY kids....they'd love to go!!!!

No comments: