Thursday, July 2, 2009

Del Mar Fair

One sure fire way to go into labor (or at least I thought) walk around the fair for hours. Unfortunately, my shoes were all too tight--due to fat feet--so my only option was flip flops...I was dying by the end of the day. Cole was brave and fed the goats...Alli decided that she didn't want slobber on her hands.

They loved this car ride...it whipped them around...one kid couldn't hack it and they had to stop it to get him off.

This right here is what makes the fair so fun for us as parents...look at that look of sheer joy on their faces!

Look how darling these kiddies look. Apparently pregnant women aren't allowed on the carousel...I guess I could fly off?

We love the food there too! We never fail to get funnel cake....My mother-in-law liked hers so much, she decided to powder her nose with it :)
Watching our kids live it up in the little kid rides zone was worth it! They had SO much fun together and they were such buddies!
And as always...a tradition is to get photos taken together in the photo booth...it sure is getting crowded in there!

1 comment:

Tina said...

You got the scones! Lots of fun memories. I saw in the area where people share their collections, one family that gets their photo booth pictures every year and had them displayed. So fun!