Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Need More Bread!

OK everyone, state of emergency, I have one loaf of bread left in my freezer and after we finish the last half of our current loaf, I will be rationing the last loaf to my children. So who's going to Utah, or who's visiting SD? Everytime I re-stock I buy like 12 loaves....but I'll take whatever you'll bring back!!! So.....who will it be?

5 comments:

Connor said...

Assuming I was your last supplier, I'm surprised they lasted this long!

I still don't get what's so good about them, though. To each his/her own, I guess. :)

Lexie said...

Hahahaha I love it!!!!

Our family is in a state of emergency too- we just finished our last loaf a couple weeks ago. No more special french toast!

4HandyKids said...

I'm going next Saturday, just let me know how many!

Laura said...

i just went but i flew. let me tell you i was so sad that i couldn't squeeze some in my suitcase. i actually thought about mailing some home. what is SD though?

Jana said...

Oh i want some too! I love that stuff!