Thursday, November 6, 2008

He walks around carrying a big...balloon

I took my car in for an oil change and ran some errands while I waited. We took one last minute stop to Party City for some last things before Halloween and the checker gave Cole a little red balloon....then back at the oil change place, the worker saw the balloon and said, "Oh, you did NOT just walk in here with that tiny balloon. You did NOT!...Here-I'll take care of that." Minutes later he returned with this one.

Hello?! Can we say the biggest balloon a kid EVER got?! Cole really loved it although I think from the look on his face, he wasn't sure if his balloon grew or if he shrank!

9 comments:

Tami said...

his face in that picture! ha- so cute.

4HandyKids said...

WOW! Where do you get your oil changed?

The Dobrons said...

HA! The Express Tire off Winchester :)

Cristina said...

I literally laughed out loud when I saw this picture. I think the people around me at work thought I was acting odd. It is such a funny face, I love it.

James said...

Such a cute picture of little Cole with a big ballon. Red ballons are fun.

Megan Conrad said...

That's hilarious! Funny what can keep kids entertained. :)

Jessica said...

That is one big balloon. My girls would have loved it!

and peanut makes three... said...

Ah Ha! I totally had a laugh out loud moment when I saw this picture. Too cute!!!!

Shannon and Andrew said...

His face is so cute in that picture. Awe Cole is my buddy.