Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tagged again!

This one is a little different...

Four Places I've lived:
San Diego,CA
Highland, UT
Lehi, UT
Temecula, CA

Four Jobs I've had:
Barons Marketplace
BYU Maintenance
BYU Creamery
Legal assistant at Mangum & Assoc. Family Law Firm

4 Things I'd like to do before before I die
Go on a hot air balloon ride
Take a helicopter ride near maybe the Hawaiian Islands
Die my hair dark brown
Visit Brazil where Dan served his mission

4 Favorite Desserts
Chocolate Cake with ganache from Macaroni Grill
Three layer pudding pie
Apple crumb pia a la mode
Creme Brulee

Four Interesting facts about me
*I am a list maker and I like to cross things off when they're done. Sometimes if I did something partaining to the list that I forgot to write down, I write it down and cross it off.
*I went to BYU thinking I would graduate and then marry around age 24 and that those girls who got married at 18 didn't know what they were doing. I got married at 19 and had to take a year off before I went back to graduate.
*Dan always knows when I've passed gas even when it's silent, not because of the smell (not always anyway), it's because my gas I swear is made of the chemicals in laughing gas so when I let it out, it is immediately followed by uncontrollable giggling before anyone would have a clue.
*I thought I'd be really good at being a mother and that I would in a way "conquer" the feat easily. I was wrong-way wrong. It's way harder than I thought and it's a work in progress.

4 Favorite TV Shows
*Prison Break
*LOST
*House
*Heroes

4 people I'm tagging...

Oh, gees sorry guys-
Erin Seymore (if she even reads my blog)
Amanda
Karina
Shannon
Sandra
Whitney

5 comments:

Not quite Utards said...

First of all, thanks for not tagging me again. Secondly, I totally do the added item to my list just so I can cross it off! So funny! I laughed so hard at the "laughing gas" comment. And, I too thought I would be great at the mother thing...I'm workin' on it! (I want to dye my hair (temporarily) someday before I die too!) =) Love you sis!

James said...

Krystal you would look really good with dark brown hair. You too Kacy. You should do it.
The mom thing is so true. I am with you on that one.

kesli said...

Krystal - I am glad you found my blog. It is quite a fun adventure. I have been checking yours out because of the link from Shannons and I must say that I am so glad your parents house is ok. Those pictures are amazing.

amandamenghini said...

You think being a mom is hard? I don't know what you talking about :)

4HandyKids said...

I thought I was the only list maker. Glad to know I'm not the only one and the mom thing, i hear ya!