Friday, November 9, 2007

7 Weird/Random things

So Lauren tagged me and it took me a week to think of 7 things but here goes...
1. I am extremely particular with my food. I like my eggs over easy but they have to be cooked just right....runny in the middle but not too runny. I won't eat them unless it is on top of a lightly buttered piece of toast so when I bite into it, the yolk oozes onto my plate and I can scoop it up with the other parts of the egg and toast when I've eaten all the yolk.
2. I also don't like warmed jam on toast-I prefer it cold.
3. I hate the word pheasant and I lived on a street with that name in Utah and when we were buying here, we saw that street name 2 streets away from our current street and I was like--I'm not buying a house on that street!!
4. When I go to bed I shift and move for at least 30 seconds trying to find the perfect spot. Dan gets in bed and is completely still and falls asleep while I keep bouncing around in bed trying to get comfortable.
5. I can't stand it when the light is red and someone is in the right lane going straight when it is also a right turn lane and I can't turn right. I hate that.
6. Dan used to accuse all bad drivers of being Asian and I would yell at him everytime that he was being racist. So I typed out a chart for the car where I marked male or female, Caucasian, African American, Asian, and Hispanic (and other) and then I tallied who it was that made a bad driving maneuver. Facts don't lie. I don't accuse Dan of being racist anymore.
7. I had NO friends in 7th grade and would sit at the lunch bench all by myself and mope that I was a loner...which I was. But now I have lots of friends and that makes me happy.
I know--totally lame. I might be editing one or two when I discover I really am not so boring after all.

I tag.....Kacy, Chelsea, Michelle,Jen Taylor, Brittany, and Cristina, and Jody

4 comments:

lauren said...

david says,"who thinks to make a chart and put it in your car about that?" someone thats FREAKIN A-W-S-O-M-E! that is hilarious and i totally was laughing outloud at your list. thanks for playing, made my night. oh and the pheasant thing, way funny also, but something i would totally be bugged by also.

Steve and Amanda said...

Krystal- I found you! Your daughter is beautful. How old are you kids, where are you these days?

The Dobrons said...

Amanda, Hey! Glad you found us...do you have a blog we can see? Allison will be 3 in January and Cole is 9 months! We're in good 'ole Temecula and loving it.

James said...

I love the 7 random things about you. I shift around a lot too trying to get comfortable and James gets so annoyed.